Monday 12 September 2016

Day 23: Mitchell to Sioux Falls

Our last full day in South Dakota today and at 72 miles with little climbing was one of the easiest days on the trip.  The weather was overcast with lightish cross winds, a good temperature for cycling.  I rode with faster riders all day so was in the saddle for less than four hours and had plenty of time for a massage, laundry chores and a stroll round downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota's largest city.  Tara the masseuse was telling me about the Southern coast to coast ride that Trek ran in previous years that might be returning next year. It sounds cool and different enough to pique my interest for a future trip - lets get this one out of the way first though.

Ride Details

More hay bails, corn and soya fields today
Lunch stop at a disused garage with my team for today
View from the hotel balcony, oh aye, I've got a balcony
One of the many statues in downtown Sioux Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment